Modeled after fandom_stocking, SP Stocking is a winter holidays gift/treat giving comm for South Park fandom. If you're unfamiliar with the concept, this is not an exchange like traditional "secret santas." Here's how it works:
- Anyone who wants to can submit a wishlist here. And anyone can join in all the reindeer games (an LJ account is not required)!
- Everyone who submits a wishlist will get their own "stocking": a post with their name in the subject line and their wishlist as the text of the post.
- There is no obligation to stuff anyone's stocking, even if you submit a wishlist.
- Anyone is welcome to stuff any stocking, regardless of whether they've submitted a wishlist themselves.
- All South Park-related wishes are totally cool, including RPS, crossovers, and fusions.
- Gifts/treats may be fic, art, vids, fan soundtracks, icons and other graphics, simple offerings of holiday cheer, or whatever you can think of/want to give. There are no requirements or minimums for gifts/treats given: drabbles/comment fic and sketches are welcome, as are longer and more complicated pieces. The only thing to keep in mind is that whatever you give is a gift, so you probably don't want to give a piece of crap. Unless it's, like, Mr. Hankey. ;p
- Comments to the "stocking" posts will be screened until the reveal on December 25th. Stockings will remain open for stuffing until New Year's and beyond (there's no hard deadline).
Timeline for SP Stocking 2012:
- Wishlist Submissions open: October 14, 2012.
- Wishlist Submissions close: December 10, 2012.
- Stockings posted and Stocking Stuffing begins: November 18, 2012; stockings will continue to be posted on a rolling basis until wishlist submissions close.
- Reveal: December 25, 2012 (stockings will remain open for stuffing at least until January 1, 2013).
Contact info is in the journal profile, or leave a comment to this post.
Thanks, and have fun!